Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Borders is CLOSING!

Welcome back my awesome blogger followers!

         So I don't know if anyone realized this but our beloved Borders is going out of business, store by store! And I just really hate that because where are teens like us supposed to go and buy books we actually care about!?! Seriously! Barnes and Noble is really expensive and then the smaller book stores just don't have as big of variety like Borders. I mean yeah it's cheaper and the stores feel a little bit more comfortable but we've gotta be real here! I mean where are we supposed to go and get books when we can't stand hanging around the house? And if there aren't any books then what are people like you and me where we can't stand being in constant contact with our family? Seriously why did Borders have to break up with Amazon.com ('cuz you know they were one company back in the day!)? Now unless you have the Kindle (Amazon), the Nookbook (Barnes And Noble), or the Kobo Reader (Borders) the you are like absolutely screwed because there's like nothing left! I'm sorry but no Borders is like saying the South Side is now a food desert! It just hits a little close to home and is too shocking! Well I'm going to hit the sack so tune in soon when I talk about these stupid as h-e-double hockey stick rules....


                                                                               Your bookish blogger,
                                                                                         Franchesca "Frannie"

P.S. -Yes I'm using my middle name as a pen name because I'm awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment