Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random Rules

Okay just being polite and saying hi first but I've been dying to post this so.....

    CPS is just remarkably retarded! I mean how can public schools have so many rules and not have any type of creditable intelligence? Okay I've heard of rules on what you wear like: NO Leggings, iPods, cellphones, I <3 Boobies bracelets, beanies, and etc. Then I've heard some about locks: NO  Combination, word, key lock< and etc. I mean the more specific they get the more they're gonna lose kids because they're either gonna drop out of school or go to private schools. And even then they might not do that they'll get stressed and get sent to alternative schools or like children I know they've gone to home school all their lives and they're in (or supposed to be in) 4th grade! So if you're a CPS teacher or administrator you might want to rethink how your rules are enforced because when the students aren't happy at their school they move on. And trust me I've been to 3 schools in my whole life and that was since kindergarden but not because it was time to matriculate on to the next grade but because I didn't like the environment of students and the lack of learning they were giving.

So schools you think you're better than us students.... well here's the reality check..... without us students... you're nothing!
                                                                                             Franchesca "Frannie"
   

No comments:

Post a Comment